University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City — Ph.D.
2016 - PRESENT
Research on applications of deep learning in mobile biometrics.
University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City — MSEE
2014 - 2020
Masters in Electrical Engineering with majors in signal processing and machine learning.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India — B.Tech
2009 - 2013
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Electronics and Communications Engineering.
Jabra , Cupertino — AI/ML Researcher.
- AI/ML applications for Embedded video devices..
Zoloz (formerly EyeVerify Inc.), Kansas City — Research Internship.
Jun-Aug 2017 & Jan 2018 - Jan 2021
- Image enhancement techniques such as super-resolution, denoising, blur models, and
illumination normalization techniques for mobile ocular biometrics.
- Deep Learning-based feature extraction and matching for biometrics.
- Face and partial face localization and attribute analysis.
- Biometrics system analysis.
University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City — Research Assistant.
Jul 2015 - Dec 2017
- Research in image enhancement and segmentation algorithms for ocular images.
- Efficient deep learning model mobile ocular biometrics.
- Soft biometrics applications in the face and ocular biometrics.